Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family Fun

Bijan's Gram came to help out so I could go to the library everyday and work on my Master's comprehensive paper- and they had a blast (I, however, did not)! He and Gram went all over town doing fun activities. Unfortunately, there are not too many pictures because I wasn't there to take them, but here are a few...

Here are Gram and Bijan at our favorite farm, Underwood- This was on a Sunday so Akbar was able to go as well.

Akbar's cousin Bahram (on the right) was visiting from Canada and his other cousin, Nemo who lives in nearby Sherman Oaks came for dinner. Bijan really enjoyed bonding with the boys.
Saying goodbye to Gram at the train station. We all cried and Bijan still says at least once a day, "I Miss Gram...bye bye train." How lucky we are- Thanks Gram!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great time for Bijan to have so much family there. I know 'Gram' loved every minute of it, too.