Monday, July 21, 2008

Our favorite farm...

Okay, so I have not posted in a long time. I thought I would have more free time since I graduated but I haven't found it yet- or maybe I have just been a little lazy. But the pressure from my Mother has gotten to be too much. So here it is Mom!

You will probably have to go back two or more pages to view all the new posts so if you are not a Grandmother don't feel obligated.

Our most recent visit this past weekend to our favorite farm, Underwood- this weekend we picked eggplant, green beans, squash and cucumber- yum.

Bijan loving the sheep...
and Pumpkin, the goat! Pumpkin was trying to reach some overhanging leaves, she was eventually successful.
Usually when Bijan rides the ponies a staff person walks next to him and holds him but today Bijan rode unassisted and he was very proud.
Bijan loves to climb the haystack!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't know where to 'comment' there are so many great pictures! Congratulations on your graduation -- quite an accomplishment.
I'm with your Mom....don't wait so long to post because we love to see Bijan and his growth and activities.

Ann