Saturday, January 31, 2009

Christmas!

Due to computer difficulties and our hectic life I have not posted for a very long time. I have switched all of our downloads to our laptop and should now be able to stay on top of the blog. For the benefit of family, many of whom live very far from us, I have posted a few highlights from the months that I missed... I have posted some of these out of order because I am blogger challenged from all of my time away.

Bijan opening presents Christmas morning.

Discovering the stocking.
Meeting his new Christmas fish!
Bijan is still young enough that we were able to snuggle in bed and drink coffee before going to the living room for the Christmas chaos.

More presents!
Bijan's favorite gift was the elephant that shoots butterflies with it's trunk to be caught with nets- we spent much of the day with this one.
The new bike- he is just now getting good at pedaling.








No comments: